Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Questions to ask your make-up artist before your wedding day.


As a professional wedding planner, i work almost exclusively with brides. in many conversations with young women planning their big day, i often perceive an evident lack of awareness about what they should be discussing with various vendors for their wedding, especially their make-up artist. They have no idea what questions to ask or what answers they ought to be getting.
Its better,you book an artist you feel comfortable with, that you communicate easily with and who you naturally find yourself trusting you ' face ' with.

So here on WeddingsByMelB we will be giving you a few basic questions (in no particular order) ,you should ask your make up artist before submitting your face for that crucial excercise.

1. How do i book you for my wedding date?

Lola Omotayo
2.Will it be YOU at my wedding or another artist ? What happens if you cant make it?

Toke Makinwa

3.How many weddings have you done? Do you work with brides?



4.May i see your portfolio?

Tonto Dikeh

5. Do you have an update website or blog?


6. What do you charge?


7. Can you duplicate a make-up look from any beauty magazine?

8.What method of payment do you accept?


9. What kind/brand of products do you use?


10.My traditional wedding is on a different from my white wedding and they are at different locations. Will you be able to give a destination service?

   All these and many more question you should ask your make-up artiste before contracting them for your big day.

Brought to you by: WeddingsByMelB

4 comments:

  1. How early can you arrive at my home? Do I get a touch up just before reception? Can we have a test before the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly,am happy you feel and understand this post..those are also lovely questions.

      Delete
  2. Nice make up article ,well i get some ideas for make up in my wedding and plan for get all type of hair style in free wedding planner android app

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my wedding I just took a demonstration of make up from my stylist and demo of food and decoration from the Banquet Halls that I have booked. And from both sides I am totally satisfied and don’t have any doubt in my marriage planning.

    ReplyDelete